A gauge system that tells you just about
everything. (Except how to back off the trailer).
This Innovative system from Evinrude/Johnson
continuously monitors over 40 boat and engine functions,
transferring them to several read-at-a-glance gauges.
- Diagnostic messages in nine languages
- Easy-to-read digital and analog displays
- speed, depth, hour meter, temperatures and voltmeter.
- Audible and visual warning for No Oil,
Low Oil, Overhead and Check Engine instantaneous fuel
flow and total fuel consumption.
- Ultimate instruments for Evinrude Direct
Injection outboards 2000 to current.
Black Gold and Retro
Basic engine instruments, with modern
features and styling.
Our Black Gold and Retro series
provides classic styling and vital informations for your
time on the water.
Black Gold instruments feature:
A domed fog resistant lens, polished gold bezel, perimeter
lighted black dial with white and gold graphics and white
Retro Series instruments feature:
A domed fog resistant lens, polished stainless steel
bezel, perimeter lighted white dial with black and silver
graphics and a black retro style pointer.
- Meets minimum warranty requirements for
all Evinrude/Johnson applications.
The convenience of multiple instruments.
In Two Units.
With our east-to-install SystemCheck Commander
gauges, you'll get the advantage of a multifunction information
center in two convenient gauges - a tachometer and a speedometer
featuring easy-ro-read analog and LCD displays.
Tachometer functions include:
System Check alarms (including Low Oil, No Oil, Engine
Overhead and Check Engine), fuel flow, trip fuel log, total
fuel log, fuel remaining hour meter and built-in fuel level
Speedometer functions include:
Depth finder, anchor depth alarm, and shallow and deep
- Recommended upgrade for all 1996 to current
- Available in Black Gold or Retro styling.
- Available in 3 inch and 5 inch diameters.